Metzner Vietnam, Metzner CS-10, Metzner CS-20, Đại lý chính hãng Metzner Vietnam
The semi-automatic cable shield processing machines »Metzner CS-10« and »Metzner CS-20« are patented solutions for quick and extremely precise processing of cable shields and cable braids.
Developed for cable shield processing in hybrid and electric vehicles, this machine uses a unique process to provide complete cable shield processing: Opening the cable shield, cutting, folding down and stripping the outer sheath or inner conductor.
With the »CS-10« and »CS-20« Metzner offers two processing concepts that define itself by the outer diameter of the cable. For all cables up to 20 mm in diameter the shielding braid is opened by a patented procedure before it is cut and everted. Cables with an inner conductor can then be stripped easily. This process is reversed for smaller cables up to 8 mm in diameter: Stripping of the outer sheath first, then opening, everting and cutting of the cable shield. Additionally, a precise cut-to-length is possible for cables up to 8 mm in diameter.
All processes are designed to eliminate damaging the sheath, the inner insulation or the shielding braid. The user-friendly control panel can be used to programme many parameters including pull-off length and insertion path.
- Patented process for cable shield machine for cables up to 20 mm diameter
- Automatic processing of the cable shielding braid with consistent processing quality
- Opening of the cable shield
- Cut the cable shield to length and everting the cable shield
- Stripping the cable sheath, inner conductor or insulating material
- Integrated end cut for cables up to 8mm in diameter
- Fast and superior cycle time to similar processing methods