Anybus VietNam, AB7650-F, Phân Phối chính hãng Anybus VietNam
Anybus X-gateway – Modbus TCP Server – PROFINET-IO Device
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between Modbus TCP and PROFINET networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Server on the Modbus TCP network and as a Device on the PROFINET network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between Modbus TCP and PROFINET-IO networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy