Krohne Vietnam, OPTISONIC 6300 P, OPTISONIC 6300 P Krohne Vietnam, đại lý Krohne Vietnam
The OPTISONIC 6300 P is a portable, battery-powered ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for temporary flow measurement of (non-)conductive liquids. It can be used at virtually any location and without process interruption or need to cut pipes. Due to its flexibility, the meter is equally suited for comparative measurements on stationary measuring equipment (e.g. pumps, flowmeters etc.) or for use as a short-term replacement of faulty devices. As standard the clamp-on flowmeter is also provided with a measurement option for thermal energy applications.
The OPTISONIC 6300 P consists of a combination of one or two clamp-on sensors and one handheld electronic signal converter. The robust clamp-on rail can be easily attached to almost any pipe up to DN1500 / 160". The clamp-on device is powered by the integrated battery (14 hours running time) or the mains adapter supplied. The readings of the meter are shown on the handheld LCD and are stored in the integrated memory for data logging. In addition, all readings can be transferred to a PC via the included USB stick in order to further analyse or store the data.
- Bi-directional measurement where inline measurement is not possible or desirable
- Energy measurement option, plus 2 clamp-on Pt100 sensors
- 2 channels for dual path or dual pipe measurements
- Incl. full colour graphic display and keypad
- Cable with I/O connection box available as option
- Easy sensor mounting, optional with thickness gauge
- Installation wizard for immediate start-up
- Efficient regreasing concept, minimal maintenance
- Robust trunk on wheels and a backpack for easy transport