GD10-P00-17DG-0XH-00 CH4, Máy dò khí GD10-P00-17DG-0XH-00 CH4, Đại lý chính hãng Simtronic tại Việt Nam
Máy dò khí GD10-P00-17DG-0XH-00 CH4, Đại lý chính hãng Simtronic tại Việt Nam
The Simrad GD10P detector is the benchmark for combustible gas detection on offshore installations. It has set the standard for gas detectors in the areas of safety, stability and low maintenance. GD1OP comes with 5 years warranty.
The GD1OPhas been designed with features that provide an effective response to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
These infrared gas detectors differ from all other models, because they utilise silicon based solid-state infrared sources. The complete optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra fast speed of response can be achieved whilst providing unparalleled service life and detector stability, thus saving on maintenance and service costs.
We offer the longest combined detector and IR source warranty on the market.
For retrofit applications, a bridge interface is available allowing the detector to be connected directly to catalytic systems, using the existing cabling and control modules.
Supplied with worldwide performance and hazardous area approvals. Suitable for use in SIL 2 systems.
An industry standard HART interface is used for configuration of the optional fast response time and special fault levels as well as access to extended maintenance data.
- Solid state IR sources [SimSourceTM]
- High IR source flash rate
- True dual path, double compensation optical design
- Selectable response rate
- Dual layer weather protector
- Early dirty optics warning
- Improved preventative maintenance
- Integral termination compartment
- Low power consumption
- Independently heated mirror and lens
- Superior long term performance compared to filament lamps
- Improved stability and speed of response
- No recalibration, monitors and accounts for all changes in optical path
- Fastest IR point detector on the market, ideal for speed critical applications
- No mesh, gauze, hydrophobic filters or sinters = No delay, no failure on demand
- Reduced installation time, the unit is ready out of the box
- Reduces load on UPS
- High performance detection in rough environmental condition